Sunday, December 29, 2013

Scripture Challenge 2014

I don't know how I first came across Patter Cross's blog, Triple the Scraps, but I am so glad that I did. She hosts a year long challenge involving scripture and/or hymns that we then have two weeks to pray and study over. Please check out her blog post HERE to check out all the details. I've been sitting here trying to explain it in my own words and I just realized that she could explain it best. :)

Patter encourages (but it's not required) participants to create something to express the insights they felt and gathered along the two-week-long study scripture. I've decided that I am going to try ATCs (Artist Trading Card) and keep them on a holder that I acquired many moons ago. I believe it's 7 Gypsies and you can see it HERE.

I am going to start a "Spiritual Sunday" blog post and keep you up-to-date on my Spiritual Challenge 2014 ATC holder. Her challenges are every other week, so I will post that schedule as well.

Want to join me?? Check her out! The first challenge starts the 11th of January so you have plenty of time. (And you don't have to continue the whole year or begin at the beginning or feel any pressure if you miss a week; it's so easy and relaxed)

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!